Justin

Hi,
Just letting you know that there is a 32 Players, high bandwidth CZ server
that has bunny hopping enabled!

67.18.51.235:27015

All are welcome, hackers will be banned!

"Justin" <yumi@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Just letting you know that there is a 32 Players, high bandwidth CZ
server
> that has bunny hopping enabled!
>
> 67.18.51.235:27015
>
> All are welcome, hackers will be banned!

Woo Hoo Bunny Hopping!!!! I must remember filter out your IP

"Justin" <yumi@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Just letting you know that there is a 32 Players, high bandwidth CZ server
> that has bunny hopping enabled!
>
> 67.18.51.235:27015
>
> All are welcome, hackers will be banned!

Bunny hoppers almost as ghey as cheaters imo.

Justin

"Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote in message

> "Justin" <yumi@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Just letting you know that there is a 32 Players, high bandwidth CZ
server
> > that has bunny hopping enabled!
> >
> > 67.18.51.235:27015
> >
> > All are welcome, hackers will be banned!
>
> Bunny hoppers almost as ghey as cheaters imo.

Well, right now my server is new, no one is coming in, even though it's a 32
player, very high bandwidth, rarely anyone join from anywhere in the world
would have a higher ping than 95.

> Well, right now my server is new, no one is coming in, even though it's a
32
> player, very high bandwidth, rarely anyone join from anywhere in the world
> would have a higher ping than 95.

Most people will be on 1.6, would try it meself but am in the uk.

> "Justin" <yumi@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
> > Well, right now my server is new, no one is coming in, even though it's
> 32
> > player, very high bandwidth, rarely anyone join from anywhere in the
world
> > would have a higher ping than 95.
>
> Most people will be on 1.6, would try it meself but am in the uk.

No way... people are still playing CS 1.6? I don't care how fun it is, if
it's not the newest or the most officially certified, I just won't play
it...

> "Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Justin" <yumi@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >
> > > Well, right now my server is new, no one is coming in, even though
it's
> > 32
> > > player, very high bandwidth, rarely anyone join from anywhere in the
> world
> > > would have a higher ping than 95.
> >
> > Most people will be on 1.6, would try it meself but am in the uk.
> >

> No way... people are still playing CS 1.6? I don't care how fun it is, if
> it's not the newest or the most officially certified, I just won't play
> it...

No clue..only play 1.5 :p

> No clue..only play 1.5 :p

1.5 rocks, pure and simple.