How many users can work

I am using windows 2000 server, i installed with terminal server in that it
is working fine, but Only one user can work with RDP Connection at a time.
what i want to know is how many user can connwect simultaniously with Remote
Desktop Connection in win XP Prof & Remote Desktop web connection.
1 answer Last reply
More about users work

    sha wrote:

    > I am using windows 2000 server, i installed with terminal server in
    > that it is working fine, but Only one user can work with RDP
    > Connection at a time.

    That, I think, is a licensing issue. How many licenses do you have in 2000
    Server for Terminal Services?

    > what i want to know is how many user can
    > connwect simultaniously with Remote Desktop Connection in win XP
    > Prof & Remote Desktop web connection.

    When Windows XP Pro is the Remote Desktop server, then a maximum of one user
    can connect through Remote Desktop, and that cannot be changed even with
    licenses. The single remote user also locks out the local console user.

    --
    Robin Walker
    rdhw@cam.ac.uk

Connection Windows XP