How many users can work

I am using windows 2000 server, i installed with terminal server in that it
is working fine, but Only one user can work with RDP Connection at a time.
what i want to know is how many user can connwect simultaniously with Remote
Desktop Connection in win XP Prof & Remote Desktop web connection.

sha wrote:

> I am using windows 2000 server, i installed with terminal server in
> that it is working fine, but Only one user can work with RDP
> Connection at a time.

That, I think, is a licensing issue. How many licenses do you have in 2000
Server for Terminal Services?

> what i want to know is how many user can
> connwect simultaniously with Remote Desktop Connection in win XP
> Prof & Remote Desktop web connection.

When Windows XP Pro is the Remote Desktop server, then a maximum of one user
can connect through Remote Desktop, and that cannot be changed even with
licenses. The single remote user also locks out the local console user.

--
Robin Walker
rdhw@cam.ac.uk