Ok... this is really pissing me off because this is pretty much turning me
away from playing. When im playing Counter strike, condition zero that is. I
encounter large amounts of lag when say im trying to shoot someone, or when
other teamates are firing. oh yeah and i do have cable. Just wanna know what
the hell to do. cause it really frustrates me
anyway thanks
-Stephan

besner wrote:

> Ok... this is really pissing me off because this is pretty much turning me
> away from playing. When im playing Counter strike, condition zero that is.
> I encounter large amounts of lag when say im trying to shoot someone, or
> when other teamates are firing. oh yeah and i do have cable. Just wanna
> know what the hell to do. cause it really frustrates me
> anyway thanks
> -Stephan

I am assuming you have steam? Is it set up for cable/dsl operation or for
dial-up modem. Have you altered your rates? Try typing netgraph 3 in the
console. Are you getting choke or lost packets?

Styvaen.

I had this trouble after i updated to zonealarm 5. I rolled back to ZA 4.5
and all was fine.

--
Bandulu

.................The stressed-gamer must exhibit grace under
pressure.........
........................the most important thing is not to crack...........

Visit http://www.stressed-out.org to find out more......