borders and edges help

hi,
i am trying to add borders or edges to video clips in Ulead Studio 8. the
sample files are located in the Decoration/frames folder and work fine, they
seem to be saved as tiff files.
My problem is that when i try to create a new frame/border, using adobe
photoshop,
although the centre of the frame/border is transparent,when i import it into
the Decorations/frames folder and then onto the Overlay track i cannot see
the original video clip underneath.

Can anyone please tell me how to create Border/Frame files to use on the
Overlay track?

Many thanks
Ray
1 answer Last reply
More about borders edges help

    "Ray" wrote ...
    > hi,
    > i am trying to add borders or edges to video clips in Ulead Studio 8.
    > the
    > sample files are located in the Decoration/frames folder and work
    > fine, they
    > seem to be saved as tiff files.
    > My problem is that when i try to create a new frame/border, using
    > adobe
    > photoshop,
    > although the centre of the frame/border is transparent,when i import
    > it into
    > the Decorations/frames folder and then onto the Overlay track i cannot
    > see
    > the original video clip underneath.
    >
    > Can anyone please tell me how to create Border/Frame files to use on
    > the
    > Overlay track?

    Are you sure you placed it in the proper track?
    Proper key source selected (alpha channel, etc.)?
    Why not just use one of the wipes in a static position?

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Graphics