Remote Desktop Connection & Dual Monitors...

I want to connect to a system remote desktop connection, then use the
extended desktop/2nd monitor on the initiating system as I work on remote
computer.

.....haven't been able to figure out how to accomplish this, can anyone help?
Thx!

Reply to message from "TylerKal" <TylerKal@discussions.microsoft.com> (Tue, 04 Jan 2005
19:45:03) about "Remote Desktop Connection & Dual Monitors...":

> I want to connect to a system remote desktop connection, then use the extended desktop/
> 2nd monitor on the initiating system as I work on remote computer.

> .....haven't been able to figure out how to accomplish this, can anyone help? Thx!

Dual monitors are not supported...AFAIK...

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC