Numlock indicator and remote desktop

January 11, 2005 4:04:12 AM

Whenever I have a remote desktop session from to a host
machine from a remote machine, and disconnect, close the
rdesktop window and then do a remote shutdown command,
the registry key:
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Keyboard]
"InitialKeyboardIndicators"
will get changed to a "2" which leaves the numlock LED
indicator on after shutdown. How can I override this
setting, so this key will stay at value "0" when doing a
remote shutdown after a rdesktop session?
If I go to the host machine, and log into it, then do a
shutdown from there, everything seems to be fine, and
that value will stay at "0" Any help on this is greatly
appreciated. Thanks!
!