DV Video Capture with Compression

I am looking for a video capture card that directly accepts a Firewire
input from my DV video camera. I also want to have the capture card
contain on-board MJPEG2 compression so that by the time it reaches my
PC it is compressed. I have been unable to find such a card can anyone
tell me where to find one? I
1 answer Last reply
More about video capture compression

    "ChiliYago" <tim@theodells.org> writes:

    > I am looking for a video capture card that directly accepts a Firewire
    > input from my DV video camera. I also want to have the capture card
    > contain on-board MJPEG2 compression so that by the time it reaches my
    > PC it is compressed. I have been unable to find such a card can anyone
    > tell me where to find one? I

    Check this out:
    Canopus DVStorm2
    http://www.canopus.us/US/products/DVStorm2_Pro/pt_dvstorm_2_pro+.asp

Tuner Cards Video Capture Video Compression Graphics