  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:52:12 PM

I am looking for a video capture card that directly accepts a Firewire
input from my DV video camera. I also want to have the capture card
contain on-board MJPEG2 compression so that by the time it reaches my
PC it is compressed. I have been unable to find such a card can anyone
tell me where to find one? I

More about : video capture compression

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 5:42:16 PM

"ChiliYago" <tim@theodells.org> writes:

> I am looking for a video capture card that directly accepts a Firewire
> input from my DV video camera. I also want to have the capture card
> contain on-board MJPEG2 compression so that by the time it reaches my
> PC it is compressed. I have been unable to find such a card can anyone
> tell me where to find one? I

Check this out:
Canopus DVStorm2
http://www.canopus.us/US/products/DVStorm2_Pro/pt_dvsto...