Remote Desktop - XPpro ADSL to XPpro ADSL Broadband?

January 13, 2005 1:53:03 AM

I have two networks that run on Windows XP. They both have ADSL internet.

* How can I connect from the one network to the other with Remote Desktop
via ADSL Connection?

Thanks
Johan

More about : remote desktop xppro adsl xppro adsl broadband

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 7:37:00 AM

See this page for help...including how to call the remote PC, port forwarding information and
troubleshooting information...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Rem...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Johan" <Johan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have two networks that run on Windows XP. They both have ADSL internet.
>
> * How can I connect from the one network to the other with Remote Desktop
> via ADSL Connection?
>
> Thanks
> Johan
January 16, 2005 3:41:31 AM

Open Terminal Services on the XP PRO computers

Forward 3389 thru the firewall to your local XP Pro IP

In a way you don't connect the networks through Remote Desktop - you just
log on to the RDP host - you'd have to connect the networks another way -
some like VPN I've heard!

!