Remote Desktop - XPpro ADSL to XPpro ADSL Broadband?

I have two networks that run on Windows XP. They both have ADSL internet.

* How can I connect from the one network to the other with Remote Desktop
via ADSL Connection?

Thanks
Johan
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop xppro adsl xppro adsl broadband

    See this page for help...including how to call the remote PC, port forwarding information and
    troubleshooting information...

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Johan" <Johan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have two networks that run on Windows XP. They both have ADSL internet.
    >
    > * How can I connect from the one network to the other with Remote Desktop
    > via ADSL Connection?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Johan

    Open Terminal Services on the XP PRO computers

    Forward 3389 thru the firewall to your local XP Pro IP

    In a way you don't connect the networks through Remote Desktop - you just
    log on to the RDP host - you'd have to connect the networks another way -
    some like VPN I've heard!

    "Johan" <Johan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have two networks that run on Windows XP. They both have ADSL internet.
    >
    > * How can I connect from the one network to the other with Remote Desktop
    > via ADSL Connection?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Johan

Remote Desktop Broadband Connection Windows XP