RDP, printer connection issue...

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I setup a user to use an RDP connection to a server in order to use a certain
program. In the RDP window I checked "Printers" check bob under the local
devices tab.

The problem is half of the time she uses RDP she does not get her printer
but if she signs off her RDP session and signs back on she can print.

What would be the cause of this and how can I resolve it so that she has her
printer everytime she uses RDP?

Thanks

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What sort of local Printer - Exactly?
How is it connected exactly (serial, com, usb, parallel) ?

The documentation for windows remote printing is not the same as the
reality.....