Video capture card for Linux?

I'm having trouble finding a video capture card product with Linux driver
support. The ones that I have seen so far, support Linux only with
experimental third party drivers.

Do any exist?

Pluses would be -
* S-Video Input
* Onboard size scaling
1 answer Last reply
More about video capture card linux

    DD wrote:
    > I'm having trouble finding a video capture card product with Linux driver
    > support. The ones that I have seen so far, support Linux only with
    > experimental third party drivers.

    Have a look here:
    http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/drivers.html

    Pretty much any of the Brooktree based cards should fit the bill and are
    very cheap.

    --
    -WD

Tuner Cards Video Capture Video Support Linux Graphics