Remote hard drive activity light?

I'm using Remote desktop to control my other PC. It usally is doing video
conversions which takes quite some time. I find myself wondering at times if
the remote system has frozen or is just accessing the hard drive saving gigs
of data. I end up walking to the other room to investigate which defeats the
Remote Desktop's usage.

Is there a small program that places a hard drive activity light in the Icon
Notification bar or something simular to the Network Connections blinking
icons?
2 answers Last reply
More about remote hard drive activity light

    Found one. Not free but does the trick.

    O&O DriveLED
    http://www.oo-software.com

    Anyone have suggestions on a free one?

    right click on the taskbar, open task manager
    you should be able to then tell how the system is performing.

    "Qix" <here@there.where> wrote in message

    > Found one. Not free but does the trick.
    >
    > O&O DriveLED
    > http://www.oo-software.com
    >
    > Anyone have suggestions on a free one?

Remote Desktop Light Hard Drives Windows XP