Remote hard drive activity light?

January 15, 2005 12:07:44 PM

I'm using Remote desktop to control my other PC. It usally is doing video
conversions which takes quite some time. I find myself wondering at times if
the remote system has frozen or is just accessing the hard drive saving gigs
of data. I end up walking to the other room to investigate which defeats the
Remote Desktop's usage.

Is there a small program that places a hard drive activity light in the Icon
Notification bar or something simular to the Network Connections blinking
icons?
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 12:53:56 PM

Found one. Not free but does the trick.

O&O DriveLED
http://www.oo-software.com

Anyone have suggestions on a free one?
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 5:11:56 PM

right click on the taskbar, open task manager
you should be able to then tell how the system is performing.

!