Remote Desktop/Web Connection behind router

Can anyone help me out with getting my remote desktop working? How do i get
it to work if i'm using a wireless router? Obviously it doesn't let me in
because of the firewall protection that the router provides (NETGEAR
MR814v2). I already have a dynamic IP from dnydns.org but what do i do after
that? I know that there's port forwarding involved and all that but if
someone can give me a step by step procedure that would be great!

My second question is getting the Remoted desktop web connection to work. I
did all the necessary installations such as installing the windows component
IIS and tsweb. I'm at a loss after that. Please advise.

Much appreciated!

For starters, I'd suggest you take a look at the Documentation
folder on the CD that came with your router. Within that folder
is a file called FullManual.pdf. That's where you'll find answers
to a lot of your questions.

That said, here's how to set up port forwarding and connect
remotely:

1. Access the router's web interface.
Go to Start -> Run. Enter the following in the Open box and hit
OK:

http://192.168.0.1

In the "Connect to" box enter admin as the user name and password
as the password (If you've changed the default values enter the
correct info).

2. Set up Address reservations for the PC's you wish to access.
On the left, scroll down to Advanced and select "LAN IP Setup".
Now scroll down the "LAN IP Setup" section to "Address
Reservation" and select Add.
You should see a listing of the PC's currently active on your
LAN. Select the machines you want to access remotely and click
Add. Record the IP addresses assigned because you'll need them in
the next step.

3. Set up Port Forwarding.
On the left, select Port Forwarding.
In the Port Forwarding section select "Add Custom Service".
Enter an appropriate name (such as PC1Remote).
Enter the starting port 3389 and ending port 3389.
Enter the IP address of the machine you'll be connecting to most
often.
Click Apply.
If your only accessing one machine you can close the router
interface.
If you wish to access other machines on your LAN do the
following.
Enter another name (such as PC2Remote).
Enter the starting port as 3390 and the ending port as 3389.
Enter the appropriate IP address.
Do this for all the machines you wish to access except increase
the starting port number by one each time.

4. Connect to your machines.
From a remote location launch Remote Desktop Connection.
In the Computer box enter the name you got from DynDNS.org.
This should allow you to connect to the first machine you setup
for port forwarding.
For other machines you simply append the starting port number to
your domain name
(e.g. Yourdomain.dyndns.org:3390).

Keep in mind that if you're using the built-in Windows Firewall
you're going to have to enable Remote Desktop in the Exceptions
page. Also, if you're running any third party firewalls then
you're going to have to configure them to allow access.

I'll have to pass on your question about web connection. Maybe
one of the experts here will be able to help you with that.

Good luck

--
Nepatsfan