tmpgenc help

I was trying to use tmpgenc to split up one my large avi files. It
seems to do it just fine except that the avi file that results can only
be ready by tmpgenc, no other vide software. It seems to make a
non-standard avi file.

anyone else notice this or have a soluiotn?

tks

Don

martin

"news" <nospam@wtez.net> wrote in message
>I was trying to use tmpgenc to split up one my large avi files. It seems
>to do it just fine except that the avi file that results can only be ready
>by tmpgenc, no other vide software. It seems to make a non-standard avi
>file.
>
> anyone else notice this or have a soluiotn?
>
> tks
>
> Don

Use VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod.

I don't think that TMPGEnc can split an AVI without re-encoding it?

Point your browser to www.videohelp.com and take a look at the Tools section
and also the Guides section.

Martin.