Pratkica dcz 8vr

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
July 9, 2005 11:17:59 PM

Hs any one got info on the Pratkica dcz 8vr digital camera?

I have done a google search but not much info is coming up.

TIA,

Mike.

--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html

More about : pratkica dcz 8vr

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 6:45:24 AM

If it's any help, Praktica make some fairly mediocre digicams that get
rebadged as 'Megxon' and other weird names, and these are sold in their
hundreds on Ebay for often very silly prices. They are easy to spot -
they always claim at least twice their true resolution, eg the ten
megapixel model has a 5Mp sensor, but it interpolates in-camera to
ten..sigh.. Maybe I am being harsh, but I would be *very* afraid..

Pity - Praktica used to make some quite good stuff.
!