Problem with Remote Desktop

I have been using remote desktop for a couple of months to access my work PC
from home. Occasionally I can't connect, and that is usually fixed by a
restart of my work PC. This Monday I was unable to connect to my PC from
another PC at work, and the problem was not fixed by a restart. I was able
to use netmeeting to access my PC from home, but that is not as good as
remote desktop. I had our technical support people look at it, and they have
not been able to fix it. When I try to connect saying the remote PC my be
busy. Any suggestions?

If you can't connect to the work PC from another PC on the same LAN then that may indicate that
Remote Desktop is not enabled on the PC or a firewall is blocking the connection, etc, etc... Look
at the troubleshooting section on this page for possible help...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)