Gordon

I have 2 machines, both XP Pro SP2 connected via a peer-to-peer LAN.
When I try to connect the Remote desktop, I get the following error:

"The domain/workgroup does not contain any terminal servers". How do I
get terminal servers installed? The Help and support is particularly UN
helpful on this.

Gordon

Sooner Al wrote:
> Are you trying to use the "browse" feature to find the other PC? If so,
> that does not work in a work
> group environment without applying a registry hack. You can either use
> the private LAN IP or the
> name of the PC to call or apply this hack...

Thanks - I discovered that about 5 seconds ago! All now seems to be
fine. It's a very great shame that the XP Help and Support doesn't say
that "browse" doesn't work in a workgroup environment....