some say a win xppro system can be a terminal server

Mike

Splendid

Can i set up xp pro as a term server
I have 10 clients that will need to log in at the same time
If it can be done can anyone point me to the KB artical #
to get it done - all I can find is how to do RDC for one user at a time
thanks for any help
Mike

mike <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Can i set up xp pro as a term server
> I have 10 clients that will need to log in at the same time

No. You need a Windows Server product with Terminal services to support any
more than one user.

--
Robin Walker [MVP Networking]
rdhw@cam.ac.uk