Batch rendering in Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut

I have scoured the web and cannot seem to find the answer to my
question. I'm hoping that someone here might help me. Is it possible to
do batch rendering in the latest versions of Premiere, After Effects,
and Final Cut Pro? I would like to edit a bunch of small projects and
then leave the system running over-night to render all of them in a
batch. Is this possible? Are there any third-party tools that might
help me do this? Thanks a million in advance.

timurka@gmail.com wrote:

> I have scoured the web and cannot seem to find the answer to my
> question. I'm hoping that someone here might help me. Is it possible to
> do batch rendering in the latest versions of Premiere, After Effects,
> and Final Cut Pro? I would like to edit a bunch of small projects and
> then leave the system running over-night to render all of them in a
> batch. Is this possible? Are there any third-party tools that might
> help me do this? Thanks a million in advance.

Off hand, I can't remember if this can be done in Premiere, but I know
that FCP can do this in compressor, and After Effects has a render que
that lets you do this also.

Whats kewl in FCP (among others) is that you can even run a task or a
script aterwards. So, lets say I'm away from my office, and I have a
render going on.. I set it up to page me when it's done.

-Richard

After FX can do it. Using the watch folder process with only one machine.

"Richard Ragon" <bsema04@hanaho.com> wrote in message
> timurka@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I have scoured the web and cannot seem to find the answer to my
>> question. I'm hoping that someone here might help me. Is it possible to
>> do batch rendering in the latest versions of Premiere, After Effects,
>> and Final Cut Pro? I would like to edit a bunch of small projects and
>> then leave the system running over-night to render all of them in a
>> batch. Is this possible? Are there any third-party tools that might
>> help me do this? Thanks a million in advance.
>
> Off hand, I can't remember if this can be done in Premiere, but I know
> that FCP can do this in compressor, and After Effects has a render que
> that lets you do this also.
>
> Whats kewl in FCP (among others) is that you can even run a task or a
> script aterwards. So, lets say I'm away from my office, and I have a
> render going on.. I set it up to page me when it's done.
>
> -Richard

Thank you, guys, I think I might be wandering off the the dark side (IE
Mac and FCP).

TRENDING THREADS