Sony Mavica CD300, was there...

Ever a fix for the incompatable with wndws-xp' driver? I tried just
connecting this cam to my pc with the usb cable, but the pc would not
recognize the cam and then started acting odd- ended up doing a full
hard drive restore to get it straightened out. So I'm wondering how I
can safely hook up my mavica to the computer? it seem's to need a driver
to work. Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about sony mavica cd300 there

    <angelsbridge@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > Ever a fix for the incompatable with wndws-xp' driver? I tried just
    > connecting this cam to my pc with the usb cable, but the pc would not
    > recognize the cam and then started acting odd- ended up doing a full
    > hard drive restore to get it straightened out. So I'm wondering how I
    > can safely hook up my mavica to the computer? it seem's to need a driver
    > to work. Thanks,

    Support for the Sony Mavica CD300:
    http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-news.pl?mdl=MVCCD300

    Download the driver. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. PRINT THE INSTRUCTIONS.
    http://esupport.sony.com/perl/swu-download.pl?mdl=MVCCD300&upd_id=1322&os_id=7

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com