Sony Mavica CD300, was there...

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 13, 2005 8:06:22 AM

Ever a fix for the incompatable with wndws-xp' driver? I tried just
connecting this cam to my pc with the usb cable, but the pc would not
recognize the cam and then started acting odd- ended up doing a full
hard drive restore to get it straightened out. So I'm wondering how I
can safely hook up my mavica to the computer? it seem's to need a driver
to work. Thanks,

More about : sony mavica cd300

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 5:10:42 PM

<angelsbridge@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Ever a fix for the incompatable with wndws-xp' driver? I tried just
> connecting this cam to my pc with the usb cable, but the pc would not
> recognize the cam and then started acting odd- ended up doing a full
> hard drive restore to get it straightened out. So I'm wondering how I
> can safely hook up my mavica to the computer? it seem's to need a driver
> to work. Thanks,

Support for the Sony Mavica CD300:
http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-news.pl?mdl=MVCCD30...

Download the driver. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. PRINT THE INSTRUCTIONS.
http://esupport.sony.com/perl/swu-download.pl?mdl=MVCCD...

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com