Vegas Video/Audio out of Sync

I have a few MPEG-2 files that I've edited in Vegas 5.0. The resulting
edited version plays fine when previewed in Vegas. However, when I
re-render it into MPEG-2 and AC-3 or WAV, then import into DVD
Architect 2.0, the audio and video are out of sync. It starts out OK,
but as you get farther into the clip, the audio gets farther behind the
video until it is about 2 seconds off at the 30-minute mark.

I've followed the instructions in the help file exactly and can't seem
to figure out why this is happening. I'm using the MainConcept MPEG-2
with the DVD Architect setting for the video, and I've tried almost
every possible AC-3 or WAV format setting for the audio. Is there an
configuration problem, a codec problem, or what? I've tried everything
I can think of, but so far, nothing has worked. Any ideas?

http://www.dmnforums.com/index.htm

You might get a few more answers on the above forum. I'm pretty sure you
have to register, but the knowledge base is huge. That's no slight against
the brain trust we have on here, just a bigger Vegas user group ;)

rqo