Game Server Sponsor NEEDED!

We are a up-and-coming clan, started in April 2004. After just two months in
OGL 2v2 and 5v5 East Open RB, we are ranks 2 and 9, respectively. In
addition, we recently joined the OGL 2v2 East Advanced ladder. Next season,
we are also joining UGS-CS.NA

However, we are in dire need of a private game server.

Sponsorships anyone?

No flames please.
United-X | MilFu
2 answers Last reply
More about game server sponsor needed

    "Bingru Huang" <eddiezhang@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > We are a up-and-coming clan, started in April 2004. After just two
    months in
    > OGL 2v2 and 5v5 East Open RB, we are ranks 2 and 9, respectively. In
    > addition, we recently joined the OGL 2v2 East Advanced ladder. Next
    season,
    > we are also joining UGS-CS.NA
    >
    > However, we are in dire need of a private game server.
    >
    > Sponsorships anyone?

    How old are you all?

    "I like toys and cake" <somegeexer@aplace.aa> wrote in message

    > "Eddie Zhang" <eddiezhang@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > > We are a up-and-coming clan, started in April 2004. After just two
    > months in
    > > OGL 2v2 and 5v5 East Open RB, we are ranks 2 and 9, respectively. In
    > > addition, we recently joined the OGL 2v2 East Advanced ladder. Next
    > season,
    > > we are also joining UGS-CS.NA
    > >
    > > However, we are in dire need of a private game server.
    > >
    > > Sponsorships anyone?
    >
    > How old are you all?

    Eh, say 15 or 16ish.

Games Servers Video Games