VIDEO OUT CARD

I use a Wintv PVR150 to record and watch recorded files on my PC. I
recently moved my PC into the same room as my TV. I'd like to watch
recorded files on my TV. I'd rather not spring the $250 for a PVR350
with a video out connection. Is there a cheaper card, or some other
way to view files on my TV that I have recorded to my PC with the
PVR150?

Jen Meyer wrote:
> I use a Wintv PVR150 to record and watch recorded files on my PC. I
> recently moved my PC into the same room as my TV. I'd like to watch
> recorded files on my TV. I'd rather not spring the $250 for a PVR350
> with a video out connection. Is there a cheaper card, or some other
> way to view files on my TV that I have recorded to my PC with the
> PVR150?

Virtually any video card you get these days will have TV-out
capabilities. The quality won't be as nice as the output of a PVR350,
but it should suffice.

--
-WD

In article <11783-42156059-852@storefull-3116.bay.webtv.net>, jen19851
@webtv.net says...
> Subject: VIDEO OUT CARD
> From: jen19851@webtv.net (Jen Meyer)
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> I use a Wintv PVR150 to record and watch recorded files on my PC. I
> recently moved my PC into the same room as my TV. I'd like to watch
> recorded files on my TV. I'd rather not spring the $250 for a PVR350
> with a video out connection. Is there a cheaper card, or some other
> way to view files on my TV that I have recorded to my PC with the
> PVR150?

$40 ATI Radeon 9200SE card.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com