The pc that I'm logged into remotely, is locked up. Ctrl-Alt-Del brings up
the resources on the local pc. How can I reboot the remote PC?

thanks,

c wrote:
> The pc that I'm logged into remotely, is locked up. Ctrl-Alt-Del
> brings up the resources on the local pc. How can I reboot the remote
> PC?

If full screen remoted in - CTRL+ALT+END acts like CTRL+ALT+DEL on the
remote PC.

--
<- Shenan ->

Also, if you click on the upper left-hand corner icon on your remote desktop
connection, and navigate to Help >> Remote Desktop Connection Help, it will
launch the help file for RDC. Expanding the tree in the left-hand pane will
reveal "Use Remote Desktop Connection," and expanding that will reveal the
help for "Using Terminal Server shortcut keys." This section will give you
some insight into what key combinations to use in RDC to accomplish common
tasks.

Hope that also helps.

- Eric

"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message
>c wrote:
>> The pc that I'm logged into remotely, is locked up. Ctrl-Alt-Del
>> brings up the resources on the local pc. How can I reboot the remote
>> PC?
>
> If full screen remoted in - CTRL+ALT+END acts like CTRL+ALT+DEL on the
> remote PC.
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

Mary

right click taskbar , click task manager.

something like that , umm....

--

"c" <c@discussions.microsoft.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:A0B16863-5E3D-4528-9188-0A25142E4434@microsoft.com...