How to extract audio and video frame from video files

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 18, 2005 12:44:09 PM

Hi,

I'd like to extract audio data and video frames from video files on
Linux. Where should I start? I prefer the video file is in a free format.

Regards,
Derek
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:04:39 PM

On a sunny day (18 Feb 2005 09:44:09 -0800) it happened
derekli.london@gmail.com (Derek Li) wrote in
<aa9ec083.0502180944.41e282d6@posting.google.com>:

>Hi,
>
>I'd like to extract audio data and video frames from video files on
>Linux. Where should I start? I prefer the video file is in a free format.
>
>Regards,
>Derek
What is you input format?
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:34:35 AM

I don't know which format is good yet. As I said, hope the audio-video
file's format is not patented.
!