Remote access with XP home with out remote desktop

Can I some how remotley access my work computer (XP Home) from my laptop at
home (XP home)?

Everything I read says I have to have XP Pro on the work Computer... & use
"remote desktop" Is there another way to set this up maybe via VPN?

Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about remote access home remote desktop

    drpaulmarsh wrote:
    > Can I some how remotley access my work computer (XP Home) from my
    > laptop at home (XP home)?
    >
    > Everything I read says I have to have XP Pro on the work Computer...
    > & use "remote desktop" Is there another way to set this up maybe via
    > VPN?

    UltraVNC
    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Or gotomypc.com or PC Anywhere

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > drpaulmarsh wrote:
    > > Can I some how remotley access my work computer (XP Home) from my
    > > laptop at home (XP home)?
    > >
    > > Everything I read says I have to have XP Pro on the work Computer...
    > > & use "remote desktop" Is there another way to set this up maybe via
    > > VPN?
    >
    > UltraVNC
    > http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

Remote Desktop Remote Access Computers Windows XP