Remote access with XP home with out remote desktop

January 27, 2005 1:33:02 AM

Can I some how remotley access my work computer (XP Home) from my laptop at
home (XP home)?

Everything I read says I have to have XP Pro on the work Computer... & use
"remote desktop" Is there another way to set this up maybe via VPN?

Paul
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 3:47:21 AM

drpaulmarsh wrote:
> Can I some how remotley access my work computer (XP Home) from my
> laptop at home (XP home)?
>
> Everything I read says I have to have XP Pro on the work Computer...
> & use "remote desktop" Is there another way to set this up maybe via
> VPN?

UltraVNC
http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

--