After logging on RD immediately logs me off

I connect from work to my home computer and have done so successfully for
months now. Suddenly I can't fully log on to it anymore. I get the log on
screen from RD, put in my credentials (admin), it begins the log on process.
Applys my personal settings, then immediately starts to save my settings and
then logs me off. What gives? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about after logging immediately logs

    My users are also experiencing something similar. They telecommute
    from home using Extranet to reach thier workstations and then once
    logged in to the workstations via RDP they connect another L2TP VPN
    tunnel to reach the secure area. All of this works fine. But when they
    get back to thier desks and physically login for the first time. The
    machine logs them on and then immediately logs them back off or locks
    the workstation and they have put in thier credentials again.

    Todd <Todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > I connect from work to my home computer and have done so successfully
    > for months now. Suddenly I can't fully log on to it anymore. I get
    > the log on screen from RD, put in my credentials (admin), it begins
    > the log on process. Applys my personal settings, then immediately
    > starts to save my settings and then logs me off.

    Update the video drivers on the PC you are trying to connect to (not the one
    you are using to connect from).

    --
    Robin Walker [MVP Networking]
    rdhw@cam.ac.uk