Remote Desk top not connecting

I have a new windows XP SP2 dell computer that I installed on my network. I
am running SBS 5. I can't log onto the remote desktop or log onto another
remote from this new system. I have everything enabled. any ideas?

Help with headers wrote:
> I have a new windows XP SP2 dell computer that I installed on my
> network. I am running SBS 5. I can't log onto the remote desktop or
> log onto another remote from this new system. I have everything
> enabled. any ideas?

Hi - there's no such thing as SBS 5. Do you mean 4.5? Note that a) the NG
for that is microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz and b) the products
therein aren't supported any longer- time for SBS2003.

That said -

I'm not sure what you mean. From the desktop you just set up, you can't log
into remote desktop on *what*, precisely? What's enabled, where?