I miss the VIEW count

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
Um....no, i just home from work. I have to eat, shower, clean my apt, do some Photoshop, and then around 9am do some laundry, then around 230-3 i will head to bed.

But thanx.

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
Any idea what kind of a simpleton would move this thread here? Perhaps some mod was just itching for something to do with the awsome powers they have. It is more of a feature request than a bug.[/4Ryan....Erm ....nothing to see here move along]

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
I was taking the piss, then realised through my hangover that it had been moved to the the requests section from the bugs section, hence my reply to myself.. I read "moved " to be moved here. I am that simple at times. I was more having a pop at Ryan than you, as you well know.

cdpage

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2001
i don't miss it... but it cound be handy when Borad and looking for something popular.

why was it removed anyway?

and Pickxx... why is Tom pissing on your pic?

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
i don't miss it... but it cound be handy when Borad and looking for something popular.

I always considered it to be unimportant, at best. Often, you could see a spammer bumping their view count ... and for what? Prestige? Where does that add important, relavant information to a topic?

IMHO, it's just a non-essential piece of misinformation ... :?