Java Virtual Machine on IPAQ 2210 Pocket PC 2003

May 29, 2004 8:25:09 PM

I've just bought my first pocket pc. I had understood that jeode was on the
enclosed CD but no. Can anyone tell me how I can get the programs I have
written in java to run on my Pocket PC? Or point me in the right direction?
Thanks.
Anonymous
May 30, 2004 3:00:32 PM

I think Jeode is not being produced anymore. But you can try CreMe from
www.nsicom.com

--
Helio Diamant - MS/MVP Mobile Devices
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com

"fiSh" <fishofchaos@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I've just bought my first pocket pc. I had understood that jeode was on
the
> enclosed CD but no. Can anyone tell me how I can get the programs I have
> written in java to run on my Pocket PC? Or point me in the right
direction?
> Thanks.

May 31, 2004 5:27:54 PM

Thanks for your reply - apparently CreMe is only available for a minimum of
forty users and I just want it for personal use!

!