Sign in with
Your question

Missing icones on the taskbar

Last response: in Windows 7
January 7, 2011 6:35:44 PM

Hey Fellas.

There are some missing icons on my taskbar, i can't even click them.. Nothing happensa... Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks

This is what it looks like:

More about : missing icones taskbar

January 7, 2011 9:02:53 PM

Hi Brett.

I tried everything on that page and nothing helped (it was stuff i already know). What's really weird are those empty spaces. they do not work AT ALL. Some icons are from windows like network and some others are 3rd party like team viewer and Steam (both of those do not work)

Can you help me with that please?
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 8, 2011 3:12:42 PM

The image you posted looks like the System Tray to me, not a task bar.

It looks like the screen didn't refresh/resize as items in the System Tray were removed.
m
l
January 8, 2011 5:19:27 PM

Excuse me ko, English is not my lative language and I get confused sometimes n.n. It fixed itself though
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 8, 2011 5:34:58 PM

Sorry if you mistook my comment as a criticism of your English skills. When you mentioned the task bar I was expecting to see the Start button somewhere in your image.

Sometimes Windows won't properly resize the System Tray object properly as icons are removed and so you will encounter the problem you have just experienced. Usually a shutdown and/or restart is all that is required to resolve the problem.
m
l
!