Audio and Video Becomes slightly out of sync during playback

I just recorded a half hour show with my wintv card. A few minutes into
the playback the audio became a little out of sync with video. Any
permanent fixes for this?

"Essb" <Billy Lincoln> wrote in message
>I just recorded a half hour show with my wintv card. A few minutes into
> the playback the audio became a little out of sync with video. Any
> permanent fixes for this?

If your capture was in MPEG try running it through VideoReDo
www.VideoReDo.com they have a 30 free trial. Use the
"Quickfix" tool if you don't need any frame accurate editing.

Luck;
Ken

ok thanks