Audio and Video Becomes slightly out of sync during playback

I just recorded a half hour show with my wintv card. A few minutes into
the playback the audio became a little out of sync with video. Any
permanent fixes for this?
2 answers Last reply
More about audio video slightly sync playback

    "Essb" <Billy Lincoln> wrote in message
    >I just recorded a half hour show with my wintv card. A few minutes into
    > the playback the audio became a little out of sync with video. Any
    > permanent fixes for this?

    If your capture was in MPEG try running it through VideoReDo
    www.VideoReDo.com they have a 30 free trial. Use the
    "Quickfix" tool if you don't need any frame accurate editing.

    Luck;
    Ken

    ok thanks

    "Ken Maltby" <kmaltby@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

    > "Essb" <Billy Lincoln> wrote in message
    > >I just recorded a half hour show with my wintv card. A few minutes
    into
    > > the playback the audio became a little out of sync with video. Any
    > > permanent fixes for this?
    > >

    > If your capture was in MPEG try running it through VideoReDo
    > www.VideoReDo.com they have a 30 free trial. Use the
    > "Quickfix" tool if you don't need any frame accurate editing.
    >
    > Luck;
    > Ken

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Audio Graphics