  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
January 27, 2005 6:31:56 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Several weeks ago I first connected to my server from my workstation using
Remote Desktop Connection. The server's desktop has changed since then, but
whenever I create a RDC connection to the server from my workstation, the
old desktop configuration is displayed.

How do I change this?

Mervin Williams

More about : remote desktop connection

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 11:37:20 AM

"Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> wrote in message
news:o d2U2bLBFHA.1396@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Several weeks ago I first connected to my server from my workstation using
> Remote Desktop Connection. The server's desktop has changed since then,
but
> whenever I create a RDC connection to the server from my workstation, the
> old desktop configuration is displayed.
>
> How do I change this?
>
> Mervin Williams

Have a look at your profile folders on the server. You probably
have more than one under your account.
!