About Remote Desktop Connection

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Several weeks ago I first connected to my server from my workstation using
Remote Desktop Connection. The server's desktop has changed since then, but
whenever I create a RDC connection to the server from my workstation, the
old desktop configuration is displayed.

How do I change this?

Mervin Williams
1 answer Last reply
More about about remote desktop connection
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

    "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> wrote in message
    > Several weeks ago I first connected to my server from my workstation using
    > Remote Desktop Connection. The server's desktop has changed since then,
    but
    > whenever I create a RDC connection to the server from my workstation, the
    > old desktop configuration is displayed.
    >
    > How do I change this?
    >
    > Mervin Williams

    Have a look at your profile folders on the server. You probably
    have more than one under your account.

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Servers Windows XP