Good screen capture program

I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a lot
of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations for
good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful for
this type of thing.
Thanks,
Cory
2 answers Last reply
More about good screen capture program

    I need to clarify that this is video screen capture, not still image.
    Thanks...

    "Cory" <cory@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
    > messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a
    lot
    > of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations
    for
    > good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful
    for
    > this type of thing.
    > Thanks,
    > Cory

    http://www.hyperionics.com/

    HyperCam. You can download the free trial. Works pretty well for what you
    described.

    rqo

    "Cory" <cory@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
    > messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a
    > lot
    > of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations
    > for
    > good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful
    > for
    > this type of thing.
    > Thanks,
    > Cory