Good screen capture program

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 20, 2005 6:17:07 PM

I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a lot
of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations for
good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful for
this type of thing.
Thanks,
Cory
February 20, 2005 6:19:07 PM

I need to clarify that this is video screen capture, not still image.
Thanks...

"Cory" <cory@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
> messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a
lot
> of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations
for
> good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful
for
> this type of thing.
> Thanks,
> Cory

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:38:17 PM

http://www.hyperionics.com/

HyperCam. You can download the free trial. Works pretty well for what you
described.

rqo

!