Good screen capture program

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a lot
of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations for
good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful for
this type of thing.
Thanks,
Cory

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

I need to clarify that this is video screen capture, not still image.
Thanks...

"Cory" <cory@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm in need of a good screen capture program for use of capturing instant
> messages for a screen simulation-type video. Anyway, I know there are a
lot
> of programs out there, so I was wondering if anybody has recommendations
for
> good programs, judging by what you've used and features that are helpful
for
> this type of thing.
> Thanks,
> Cory

http://www.hyperionics.com/

HyperCam. You can download the free trial. Works pretty well for what you
described.

rqo