problem

Last response: in Video Games
July 13, 2004 2:12:46 PM

When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸

I' playing through a cabel network

Sorry about my english im from croatia

More about : problem

Anonymous
July 13, 2004 2:12:47 PM

Go to the console and type " sv_lan 0 "

"Tomislav-nova-lux" <tomislav-nova-lux@os.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
> LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸
>
> I' playing through a cabel network
>
> Sorry about my english im from croatia

July 13, 2004 4:14:16 PM

"Tomislav-nova-lux" <tomislav-nova-lux@os.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
> LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸
>
> I' playing through a cabel network
>
> Sorry about my english im from croatia

I'd love a massage every time I connected to a server...............
Related resources
July 13, 2004 6:33:37 PM

lol
"Rachel" <lumiere-@UNFntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Tomislav-nova-lux" <tomislav-nova-lux@os.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> > When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
> > LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸
> >
> > I' playing through a cabel network
> >
> > Sorry about my english im from croatia
> >

> I'd love a massage every time I connected to a server...............

Anonymous
July 17, 2004 9:45:10 PM

Rachel <lumiere-@UNFntlworld.com> wrote in message

> I'd love a massage every time I connected to a server...............

I could oblige.....;-)
July 20, 2004 4:46:35 PM

got it sorted, used powerstrip
!