problem

When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸

I' playing through a cabel network

Sorry about my english im from croatia
5 answers Last reply
More about problem

    Go to the console and type " sv_lan 0 "

    "Tomislav-nova-lux" <tomislav-nova-lux@os.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    > When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
    > LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸
    >
    > I' playing through a cabel network
    >
    > Sorry about my english im from croatia

    "Tomislav-nova-lux" <tomislav-nova-lux@os.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    > When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
    > LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸
    >
    > I' playing through a cabel network
    >
    > Sorry about my english im from croatia

    I'd love a massage every time I connected to a server...............

    lol
    "Rachel" <lumiere-@UNFntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > "Tomislav-nova-lux" <tomislav-nova-lux@os.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    > > When I try to connect to any server on internet, I get the massage:
    > > LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)¸
    > >
    > > I' playing through a cabel network
    > >
    > > Sorry about my english im from croatia
    > >

    > I'd love a massage every time I connected to a server...............

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Rachel <lumiere-@UNFntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > I'd love a massage every time I connected to a server...............

    I could oblige.....;-)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    got it sorted, used powerstrip

Connection Games Servers Video Games