COnnecting remotely

Is it possible to connect or login remotely to another comp that does not
have remote desktop enabled?

Like I know the admin account & pass but I forgot to enable remote desktop
Is it possible to connect via any command line or other service?
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting remotely

    No

    "havx" wrote:

    > Is it possible to connect or login remotely to another comp that does not
    > have remote desktop enabled?
    >
    > Like I know the admin account & pass but I forgot to enable remote desktop
    > Is it possible to connect via any command line or other service?

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP