COnnecting remotely

February 1, 2005 8:55:14 AM

Is it possible to connect or login remotely to another comp that does not
have remote desktop enabled?

Like I know the admin account & pass but I forgot to enable remote desktop
Is it possible to connect via any command line or other service?

More about : connecting remotely

February 3, 2005 5:19:03 AM

No

!