how to stop rolling credits

Hi,

I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to video editing. I used Adobe
Premiere 6.5 for a project and liked it and then had a chance to try out
Final Cut Pro HD (4.5) and thought I'd give it a whirl.

My question is: I have some rolling credits at the end of my movie and I
would like to make them stop without rolling off the top of the screen.
There doesn't seem to be a simple way to do this. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
David Jackson

Hi all

I think I answered my own question and thought I'd post my solution in case
anyone else had the same problem. What I did was to turn OFF the roll so
that the text was static and then used motion keyframes. This was my first
experience with keyframing and I must say, it was a piece of cake. The
result is exactly what I wanted.

David