VPN connection to domain and password change

I am using a VPN client to remotely connect to my office domain. It works
fine, but when i change my password at work, my xp client at home uses the
old password. Is there a way to configure my xp client to change passwords
when I change it at work?
1 answer Last reply
More about connection domain password change

    Kristin,

    Just curious when you are conneted to your VPN and you click on View
    Workgroup Computers can you see your office computers? Iam trying to setup a
    VPN but when I connect I can't see anything on the server I also setup a
    server on my machine and have had other people connect via VPN they connect
    fine but can't see anything. See my post "VPN in XP Pro" 1/31/05.

    On your question just a thought you could setup Remote Desktop on your home
    computer then when you change password at work you could RD into your home
    computer and change the password there also.

    "Kristin" wrote:

    > I am using a VPN client to remotely connect to my office domain. It works
    > fine, but when i change my password at work, my xp client at home uses the
    > old password. Is there a way to configure my xp client to change passwords
    > when I change it at work?

Connection VPN Domain Windows XP