Dialup Networking

How Many Computers Can Log On At One Time, I Am Trying To Set Up So Two
People Can Use The Dialup Network Connection At The Same Time. Any Advice .
Thanks

If your talking about an incoming connection the answer is one...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prcg_cnd_dbem.asp

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)