Remote printing

Hi, I have a windows xp using the remote desktop to connect to a windows
2003 server. Remote printing was working fine up to a short while ago. As
far as we can tell, nothing was changed, but now my local printer no longer
appears in the printer list. All the correct options are checked in the
client. Any ideas what to look at for this? Everywhere I've searched on
google, it just says it should automatically pick it up. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote printing

    The first place to check is the event log on the Terminal Server, which
    should log an error message if there is a problem auto-creating the printer.
    Lots of info here:

    http://www.workthin.com/tsp.htm

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

    "Sean Moylan" wrote:

    > Hi, I have a windows xp using the remote desktop to connect to a windows
    > 2003 server. Remote printing was working fine up to a short while ago. As
    > far as we can tell, nothing was changed, but now my local printer no longer
    > appears in the printer list. All the correct options are checked in the
    > client. Any ideas what to look at for this? Everywhere I've searched on
    > google, it just says it should automatically pick it up. Thanks.

Windows XP