  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 7:24:00 PM

Anyone here own the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S40 Digital Camera? It costs
about $190 at most retail outlets. I intend it to be a replacement for my
Sony DSC-P41 camera, which was accidentally broken recently. From what I
can tell, no software installation is necessary with the DSC-S40 if you're
using Windows XP. Just plug the camera into the USB cord, and let the
Windows 'Scanner & Camera Wizard' upload your pics/videos.

More about : sony cyber shot dsc s40 digital camera

Anonymous
February 3, 2009 6:01:20 PM

my problem is that I cannot get any images on the LCD. the camera comes on and appears to be functional [flash,lens movement] but nothing on the screen but white. any help out there ???