Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S40 Digital Camera

Anyone here own the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S40 Digital Camera? It costs
about $190 at most retail outlets. I intend it to be a replacement for my
Sony DSC-P41 camera, which was accidentally broken recently. From what I
can tell, no software installation is necessary with the DSC-S40 if you're
using Windows XP. Just plug the camera into the USB cord, and let the
Windows 'Scanner & Camera Wizard' upload your pics/videos.
1 answer Last reply
More about sony cyber shot digital camera
  1. my problem is that I cannot get any images on the LCD. the camera comes on and appears to be functional but nothing on the screen but white. any help out there ???

Cameras Sony Peripherals