frontpage 2000

This is not the right place to post this, but I will try front page groups
too. I am using frontpage 2000 to insert a plug in (Quicktime) on my page,
but I can not find anywhere, where I can tell the video clips to start when
the play button is clicked. They (video clip) play automatically. when I
go to page perference, I only see a window for loop forever and play times,
but they do not seem to work?

l wrote:
> This is not the right place to post this, but I will try front page
> groups too. I am using frontpage 2000 to insert a plug in
> (Quicktime) on my page, but I can not find anywhere, where I can tell
> the video clips to start when the play button is clicked. They
> (video clip) play automatically. when I go to page perference, I
> only see a window for loop forever and play times, but they do not
> seem to work?

An advanced search with MSN's new search engine found me a page that should
interest you. This was not only done with front page but also has what you
want http://www.skyhavenlodge.net/video.htm . The meta tags indicate this
is a front page 2000 website, but I'm certain that the embedded players were
done "by hand".

I would google on 'embedded quicktime'