ulead vs pinnacle video editing sw

Can someone give me a short comparison of Ulead Studio vs Pinnacle
Studio SW? I am contemplating one of these and they seem to be similar
products. Any reason to pick one over the other? Currently I have an
old copy of Ulead studio Basic that I got with my old Matrox Rainbow
runner and I am quite surprised how well it works given its age so I am
thinking of upgrading or going the Pinnacle route since Pinnacle
(however bad it may be} seems to have such a wide following.

tks
Don

Don

I have been using Pinnacle for a time now. I started with Studio 8 and
now I am upto studio 9+ I love it I always get a great job out of it.

Pat

In article <1109251789.536821.216380@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
nospam@wtez.net says...
> Subject: ulead vs pinnacle video editing sw
> From: nospam@wtez.net
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> Can someone give me a short comparison of Ulead Studio vs Pinnacle
> Studio SW? I am contemplating one of these and they seem to be similar
> products. Any reason to pick one over the other? Currently I have an
> old copy of Ulead studio Basic that I got with my old Matrox Rainbow
> runner and I am quite surprised how well it works given its age so I am
> thinking of upgrading or going the Pinnacle route since Pinnacle
> (however bad it may be} seems to have such a wide following.
>
> tks
> Don

I beleive you can still download trial versions of Uleads software so
you should try it.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com

What about looking at Canopus' Lets edit! I use Edius the big brother and
AFAIAC it is wicked!!

www.canopus.com