Adobe Premiere Sample Rate

I captured from a sony Hi-8 to premiere. when I play the captured file
in Windows media player everything goes fine. When I try to edit my
clip in premiere all audio is too fast. How do I change the sample
rate in premier to be compatible with my camera?

what technique did you use to capture?

On 24 Feb 2005 11:55:06 -0800, derekcthomas@gmail.com wrote:
>I captured from a sony Hi-8 to premiere. when I play the captured file
>in Windows media player everything goes fine. When I try to edit my
>clip in premiere all audio is too fast. How do I change the sample
>rate in premier to be compatible with my camera?

In case you did not know, there are also Premiere specialty forums

OLD Premiere, through version 6.5
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b372

NEW Premiere Pro
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf