RDP connection to TS2003 with Tablet PC

rw

Hello All,

I am new to tablet PC's and need to test for some clients. My big concern
is it's ability to connect to a 2003 Terminal SVR via RDP.
Does this feature work? and does it work well?
--
Thank you

Works fine via RDP or ICA, as long as you have a stable Wireless
Infrastructure. Are you looking at Tablet PCs or Thin-client tablets?

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com