RDP connection to TS2003 with Tablet PC

Hello All,

I am new to tablet PC's and need to test for some clients. My big concern
is it's ability to connect to a 2003 Terminal SVR via RDP.
Does this feature work? and does it work well?
--
Thank you
1 answer Last reply

    Works fine via RDP or ICA, as long as you have a stable Wireless
    Infrastructure. Are you looking at Tablet PCs or Thin-client tablets?

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

    "RW" wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > I am new to tablet PC's and need to test for some clients. My big concern
    > is it's ability to connect to a 2003 Terminal SVR via RDP.
    > Does this feature work? and does it work well?
    > --
    > Thank you

Connection Tablets Microsoft Windows XP