which is better sonicfire Pro or quick Tracks

l wrote:

> I am having a hard time deciding which to get Sonicfire Pro or quick Tracks
> for Premiere 1.5

I have both. I use Quicktracks for down and dirty quick stuff. For the
more complex (also the ability to use any sound file) Pro works.
http://www.smartsound.com/productchart.html

I have Smart sound, but I have to use Adobe Premiere 6.5 to be able to do
sound tracks. I just bring in the edited sound track ino APro 1.5. I can
ill afford the Pro one.

l wrote:

> I have Smart sound, but I have to use Adobe Premiere 6.5 to be able to do
> sound tracks. I just bring in the edited sound track ino APro 1.5. I can
> ill afford the Pro one.

You can run Smartsound on it's own without having to open Premiere. Just
know the length of the clip.

will try that route