Remote Desktop encryption error

February 4, 2005 10:15:05 AM

I have 3 XP remote machines imaged with the same image. They are all on the
corporate network. To do to my work I have to rdp to all three.Two out of the
three work fine, but I keep loosing my rdp connection to one of them due to
an encryption error. I have admin rights on all three of them and my machine
is xp as well. I did some research, but I wasn't able to find any solution to
this problem so far. Any ideas?
Thanks,
JP
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 2:59:01 PM

Not sure if any of this has been tried, the below articles may help.

323497 "The RDP Protocol Component "DATA ENCRYPTION" Detected an Error..."

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=323497

311371 Terminal Services Sessions Are Disconnected Because of a Decryption
Error

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=311371

811770 Remote Assistance connection to Windows Server 2003 with FIPS
encryption

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=811770

--
Thanks