Remote Desktop encryption error

I have 3 XP remote machines imaged with the same image. They are all on the
corporate network. To do to my work I have to rdp to all three.Two out of the
three work fine, but I keep loosing my rdp connection to one of them due to
an encryption error. I have admin rights on all three of them and my machine
is xp as well. I did some research, but I wasn't able to find any solution to
this problem so far. Any ideas?
Thanks,
JP
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop encryption error

    Not sure if any of this has been tried, the below articles may help.

    323497 "The RDP Protocol Component "DATA ENCRYPTION" Detected an Error..."

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=323497

    311371 Terminal Services Sessions Are Disconnected Because of a Decryption
    Error

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=311371

    811770 Remote Assistance connection to Windows Server 2003 with FIPS
    encryption

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=811770

    --
    Thanks
    - Sujit

    "JP" <JP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have 3 XP remote machines imaged with the same image. They are all on the
    > corporate network. To do to my work I have to rdp to all three.Two out of
    > the
    > three work fine, but I keep loosing my rdp connection to one of them due
    > an encryption error. I have admin rights on all three of them and my
    > machine
    > is xp as well. I did some research, but I wasn't able to find any solution
    > this problem so far. Any ideas?
    > Thanks,
    > JP

Remote Desktop Encryption Windows XP