Logging On to Remote Computer

I am able to get the log in screen up on the remote computer, however it is
asking for the user name and password. There are no passwords set or user
names to my knowledge.

Can anyone help with this please?

By design Remote Desktop requires a password...You also need to be an Administrator or be a member
of the Remote Desktop Users Group...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_hzcq.asp

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"goose" <goose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am able to get the log in screen up on the remote computer, however it is
> asking for the user name and password. There are no passwords set or user
> names to my knowledge.
>
> Can anyone help with this please?

diva

Distinguished