Hello,
Could someone point me to some help for the below. I am able to remote
connect to my computer fine, but how do I get it so I can copy files from my
remote computer to my local computer. It says explore will show my local
drive but it seems to not be. Thanks for any help. bill

See this KB article for help...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;313292

Its also possible the Remote Desktop "host" machine has been configured to not allow this...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_uvnl.asp

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)