Was able to connect remotely...now cannot

Sam

I use my home pc to connect to host/work pc. I have been connecting remotely
for months with no problems. Now, I connect, log on, and can view the
desktop screen, however cursor does not work anywhere except to close remote
connection. IP address is static. Use cable connection with no other
connection issues. Any ideas?

Maybe a video driver issue?

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)