Using pcanywhere remotely with XP Pro

When using pcanywhere to log in to my xp pro o/s I would like windows to log
when I or another member of staff connect remotely, can I get it to show up
in the event viewer?

Regards

Rob.

This page has logging information for Remote Desktop. I don't know if that will help you or not...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)